Do you want to work in a young and growing Startup? Are you a marketing student looking to gain practical experience while studying in the area of Digital Marketing and Brand Communication or related? Do you want to take accountability with interesting tasks from day one? If all your answers are ‘Yes’, then you are at the right place with FactoryPuls.
About us: We are the Smart Home of the Factory
Our mission is to simplify the connection of machines and human. We aim to support manufacturing companies in leveraging their full potential of Industry 4.0. Our company is currently funded by the BMWi and the European Union.
To us, a career at FactoryPuls means more than just a job and an office means more than just a workplace. Our people work together, have fun together and support one another. We live up to our values which embrace the diversity and equality.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will work closely and report directly to our Brand Marketing Manager and the founder in order to deliver the following tasks.
- Supporting in various projects in the area of digital marketing and brand communication (product launch campaign, market analysis)
- Translating English content into German for our website
- Contributing to the maintenance of our website (update website content)
- Supporting in content management for our social media channel (LinkedIn)
- Supporting in digital presentation (PowerPoint) and print materials including formatting, editing and designing technical documents
- Supporting in organizing external and internal events (team building, online conference, webinar)
- Supporting some administrative tasks (office management related) if needed
- Bachelor or Master student studying business administration, economic or an equivalent program, ideally with a focus on marketing
- You still continue your study program at least one more year until graduation
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in PowerPoint
- Fluent in German and good command of English (our company language is English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A personality with a strong desire to learn and develop while also taking full ownership of your tasks
- Great team player with international mindset
- Exciting tasks where you take accountability from day one that helps shape your career development
- A great working environment with a friendly atmosphere and an open-minded and supporting culture
- Work in an international company with flat hierarchies where we value every voices and ideas from one another
- Office location in the center of Hamburg
- Great opportunity for career development internally
- Complimentary coffee and fruit
- After work drinks
- Possibility to write your final thesis